Review: Complications (The Evolution Trilogy) by Vanessa Wester

    Review By: Unknown Genre: »



    My Book Fairy Review

    This is the second book from The Evolution Trilogy by Vanessa Wester. I was already in love with the main characters of the story from Hybrid, but this story took us through the changes experienced in the new evolution of humankind by Steven. How far would you go for the woman (or man) you love? The characters are real and you spend the better part of the time wondering about the changes Steven is going through, the choices he makes and contemplating alongside him if the choices he's made are right. In addition, you learn more about Steven's biological family. Without spoilers, the relationship of his grandparents is amazing and beautiful. Going through the emotions with the characters in the story is easy to slip into, you feel the confusion, the happiness, the joy and the pain right alongside them if you allow yourself to get swept away like I did. It truly is about life and that sometimes there are complications you never could have seen coming, you have to confront what happens in life, even if it's not what you anticipate and everyone has questions on their choices. I read it in one sitting and couldn't put it down, at the end I was left conflicted I wanted to read the third book in the series, but I also didn't want to rush this series to the end, knowing there was only one book left.

    My Book Fairy Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

    I gave this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because aside from a single sentence, the story was nearly flawless. The characters and story had me enchanted from day one and the plot unfolded at just the right pace. This isn’t your typical paranormal or vampire story, but it will keep you on your toes and isn't full of “fluff”, but has a lot of deeper issues going on in the sidelines along with the main plot. When I found out this was the authors debut trilogy I couldn't believe it. I can’t wait to see what else Vanessa writes in the remainder of this trilogy and beyond.

    To learn more about this story please find her book on Amazon or Smash Words.

    This also comes in a box set on Amazon.

    Leave a Reply