Campaign: The Final Escape by Rodney M Hall

    Review By: Aislinn Pearce Genre: »


    Please welcome Rodney M. Hall with his debut novel to the blog!



    FROM THE AUTHOR

    I strolled down a lot of different paths before I knew that I wanted to be a writer. Only to find out that this is where I belonged all along.

    So far I have been on this planet for forty-nine years. I first arrived in the northwest, spending the first eight years of my life in the Rocky Mountains of northern Idaho. It was the perfect place to be a child. I could pretend to be Daniel Boone one day and Davey Crockett the next. My family then spent the next eight years in Oregon, which was just as much fun, and then a year in Washington State. You might ask why we moved so much, and the answer to that was that I was a preacher's kid. When I was seventeen and preparing for my junior year in high school, we moved from the familiarity of the northwest, all the way to Southeast Tennessee, and have been here every since. I spent most of my working life working in the construction field, busting my tail, but knowing that wasn't my calling. But over thirteen years ago, my life changed in a way that I couldn't have imagined. I was diagnosed with Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia. A very rare progressive disease that affects my mobility. As you might imagine, this was a difficult transition. I spent more time than I would like to admit asking all the questions that one might ask when faced with something like this. But as frustrating as it is, that process led me to where I am today. I have been given the opportunity to do something that I really enjoy. I get to live the lives of all the characters that I create. I get to enjoy their ups and downs, their triumphs and failures, and the best thing of all, I get to share them with you.

    FAVORITE READS

    I spent my teen years reading every Louis Lamour book that I could find. I also enjoy reading Books by Steven King, Peter Straub, James Patterson and about anything else that catches my interest. But I would have to say, that the book that I will never forget, and that brought out the most emotion, would be "Where The Red Fern Grows" So many positive and heart felt lessons can be learned in reading that story.

    CONNECT WITH RODNEY

    ABOUT THE BOOK

    A man awakes to find himself in a strange alley. Not sure of what city he is in, or even his own name. As he moves to the sounds of the busy street, he only knows one thing. And that is that he has to find the answers. He has to find out who he is and what has brought him to this strange place. 

    He has a journey to take, clues to solve, and possibly a life to save. He will travel down a road of discovery that he never imagined possible. Finding the answers could save him, or possibly destroy him.


    AMAZON PURCHASE LINK


    Leave a Reply