It's Been Awhile!

    Review By: Just A Girl Genre:



    March 3, 2019

    So, I realized I got burned out between blogging, life and work and just stopped everything that wasn't necessary, including reading books. It wasn't even until recently that I have looked at any reading materials, including audio books!

    A lot has happened since my last post. I took on more responsibility at work, I moved half-way across the country and my mom (mother in law) and grandma (grandma in law) both passed away in the last year.

    I also realized how much I miss reading, taking the time as "me time" to read something I enjoy and offer my own insights into it, even if no one else reads my blog any longer.

    I hope to begin reading and reviewing books again, and I appreciate those of you who are here and reading this again for sticking it out. I can't promise I will have as much traffic here or on Facebook as I once did, but I will promise to keep trying instead of giving up everything again.

    Thank you!

    Leave a Reply